Why are there two current cartoons called The Outhouse?

AWORio

Jun 22, 2022, 10:00:54 PM6/22/22
One is on Nickelodeon and is about a huge family with 11 children. The other is on the Disney Channel and is about witches. I hear the latter is ending after an abbreviated third season, so I guess Nick/Paramount won this battle.

What's even more confusing is that Nickelodeon already had a show called Outhouse in the '90s, starring David Spumoni. Spumoni of course is best known for hosting Wheeler Fortune 2000, which was NEW NEW NEW (as Cartoon Network promos would say) for many years.

Your Name

Jun 23, 2022, 2:30:50 AM6/23/22
There have been quite a few shows that have the same name, occasionally
at the same time. Usually places like IMDB will list them with their
first year, so "XYZ (2015)" and "XYZ (2021)".