X-Men TAS original broadcasts with swearing

James Fabiano

Jun 13, 2023, 2:24:51 PM6/13/23
Hello. I am looking for the original credits to the Fox X-Men. Not just the CGI closing credits, but also when the announcer said "Previously on F***ING X-Men..." This was edited in reruns and on Disney+, but I remember seeing it! In fact the writers of Chucky pay homage to this when Brad Dourif gets to do the "Previously on F***ING Chucky!" announcement. Anyone got it?

Terrence Briggs

Jul 1, 2023, 2:40:08 PM7/1/23
On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2:24:51 PM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> Hello. I am looking for the original credits to the Fox X-Men. Not just the CGI closing credits, but also when the announcer said "Previously on F***ING X-Men..." This was edited in reruns and on Disney+, but I remember seeing it! In fact the writers of Chucky pay homage to this when Brad Dourif gets to do the "Previously on F***ING Chucky!" announcement. Anyone got it?

Sorry, dude. I saw every episode of X-Men that premiered in the United States, in the early 1990s. None of them featured anything of the sort.

Yes, ExoSquad let a "wise ass kids gotta eat" line slip into the first run of episodes. It was removed from the reruns.

James Fabiano

Jul 20, 2023, 10:44:58 AM7/20/23
No! I remember seeing it!!!!