Avatar deleted fire drill scene

AWORio

Jul 11, 2022, 10:03:52 PM7/11/22
I remember watching a deleted scene from Avatar: The Last Airbender, which took place during the arc where Aang attends a Fire Nation school. This scene showed the school having a fire drill, which involved the staff members actually starting a fire in the school using their firebending. While non-benders had to evacuate, firebending students were tasked with using their bending to contain the fire. Aang nearly got caught using waterbending to put the fire out. Does anyone have a recording of this?

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jul 13, 2022, 4:36:18 PM7/13/22
I have it!

I’ll trade for the episode of Top Chef where there was a fire that got out of control. One chef yelled “Damn it, Dan, you thinned my brown sauce like in that one Frasier episode” when the sprinklers went off. I don’t remember any fire alarm systems being activated.

AWORio

Jul 13, 2022, 10:23:28 PM7/13/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 4:36:18 PM UTC-4, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have it!
>
> I’ll trade for the episode of Top Chef where there was a fire that got out of control. One chef yelled “Damn it, Dan, you thinned my brown sauce like in that one Frasier episode” when the sprinklers went off. I don’t remember any fire alarm systems being activated.

TRADE IS ON!!!!