Family Guy “L” gag

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jul 14, 2022, 9:13:05 PM7/14/22
There was an episode of Family Giy where it got quiet at the dinner table, so Peter said “L”. Just like what ATGS used to do, each member of the Griffin family replied “L”. It turned into a cutaway gag where some of Peter’s friends, Lois’ parents, and even Mayor Adam West repeated “L”.

Anyone have this episode? I don’t think I saw this gag when the show went AWOR on TBS and Adult Swim.

AWORio

Jul 14, 2022, 9:23:23 PM7/14/22
On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 9:13:05 PM UTC-4, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
> There was an episode of Family Giy where it got quiet at the dinner table, so Peter said “L”. Just like what ATGS used to do, each member of the Griffin family replied “L”. It turned into a cutaway gag where some of Peter’s friends, Lois’ parents, and even Mayor Adam West repeated “L”.
>
> Anyone have this episode? I don’t think I saw this gag when the show went AWOR on TBS and Adult Swim.

I'll trade for the episode where Peter says "This is worse than the time when Jack Barry filled in for Mister Rogers", then it shows Jack saying "Don't fuck with me" before singing "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jul 15, 2022, 2:10:31 AM7/15/22
Trade is on!