Dolphins

Gill

Mar 10, 2005, 4:28:54 AM3/10/05
Are there any dolphins in aquariums in Scotland? I am a pupil at
school and am required to post a message in order to obtain my
evidence that i can post a message. Thank You

sb

Mar 10, 2005, 8:44:09 AM3/10/05

~~~~~~~~
To listen to Monkey Music click on http://66.246.222.54:8730 or copy and
paste 66.246.222.54:8730 into your open URL area of your music player.
Requests can be sent to essbe...@gmail.com
"Gill" <mcle...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> Are there any dolphins in aquariums in Scotland? I am a pupil at
> school and am required to post a message in order to obtain my
> evidence that i can post a message. Thank You

Possibly at the Deep Sea World. That would be your best bet
www.deapseaworld.com or .org