Betta's in community tank?

ATD

Sep 12, 2004, 1:25:27 AM9/12/04
I am considering moving my Betta to my 20 gallon (high) planted
community tank. It currently has 8 Harlequin Rasbora's, 6 neon
tetra's and 2 zebra's. I'll be moving the Betta's little cave into
the right rear corner behind some plants. It's his favorite spot for
sleeping at night or napping during the day time.

Is this a good combination for a community tank? I've read of some
success with Betta's in community tanks. Of course I'll keep a close
watch to make sure there are no problems.

The Betta is currently in a MiniBow 2.5 gallon tank and doing very well.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy

Danya

Sep 14, 2004, 4:29:04 PM9/14/04
capnt...@clearviewcatv.net (ATD) wrote in message news:<c641a005.04091...@posting.google.com>...

i'm no expert, but i've heard that zebra danios can be quite the fin
nippers and might nip the bettas fins to death...