uk bettas

1 view

sb

Mar 8, 2005, 11:56:01 AM3/8/05
Anyone in the UK keep bettas? If so anyone know anywhere I could buy one
that would ship? I've tried all the shops round here with absolutely no luck
and am on a waiting list but no guarantees. I really want one so any help
gratefully received!

--
~~~~~~~~
To listen to Monkey Music click on http://66.246.222.54:8730 or copy and

maxpayne_lhp

Mar 9, 2005, 12:03:45 AM3/9/05
Wow, are bettas so hard to purchase there? Well, as the conditions of
keeoping bettas in shops prevent keep them in greate stock, it can't
be availble as other fish. Have you tried any online service? It's a
lot easier!
If you can't wait, you may try fishforums and search for so in the UK
to ask.
Luck!

http://www.usenet.com