Looking for Hawaiian marine fish exporters.

Journey G.

Jan 11, 2002, 7:52:32 AM1/11/02
Hi! all
I am an ornamental fish importer in Korea.
Looking for Hawaiian marine fish exporters.
I could not find out in WWW.
If who knows them, pls inform.
Thanks.
Joo

RCKRZY1

Jan 11, 2002, 9:30:12 AM1/11/02
In article <cfB%7.8$Vt....@news.hananet.net>, "Journey G."
<jou...@aquaplaza.com> writes:

Do a look for Coral Fish Hawaii, I used to buy from them local when I lived
there, I miss being so close to the reef.

Adam Tucker
AMA 520901
Hurst Tx

Remove ".NET" to Reply by Email

spike

Jan 11, 2002, 11:54:47 PM1/11/02
Coral fish sucks if you ask me. Lived here all my life and been in
the hobby a number of years. They just seem to be the most out
there...I guess they do drum up business by promoting their store. I
will pass on your email to two potential export/wholesalers you can
check out. They only concentrate on wholesale of Hawaiian and other
pacific island fish, not retail too as Coral fish, but if you want to
check out CF they have a web-site I think. Do a search.

cta...@yahoo.com

Aug 24, 2012, 10:44:14 PM8/24/12
hi good day! we are selling good quality of tropical freshwater aquarium fish, marine fish, shark, corals, koi, goldfish & aquatic plants.

Own breeder of many species. We manage to supply a lot of shop all over Malaysia and abroad.

We offer reasonable price. any inquiries do not hesitate to send a message to cta...@yahoo.com Thanks!

cost...@googlemail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 3:55:53 PM4/12/14
ll
pls ca

chawa...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2015, 2:27:19 AM1/31/15
Hi Spike,

My name is Chawaphon.I have fish shop in Thailand.I would like to import fish from Hawaii but very difficult to find reliable one.Could you recommend exporter for me?my e-mail is chawa...@gmail.com

many thanks in advanced

Chawaphon

paya...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 4:46:26 PM8/11/15
spike於 2002年1月12日星期六 UTC+8下午12時54分47秒寫道:
Hi Spike
My name is Hannah ,I am a importer in Taiwan I would like to import the Hawaii Marine Fish to Taiwan, please recommend some of the good expoter
my Email is paya...@gmail.com

3to5aq...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 10:44:00 PM10/27/15
still looking for reliable wholesaler of hawaiian fish. please help. thanks harry

humayo.q...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 1:09:53 PM2/1/16
Dear exporter .
Good day I m importer marine fish
Pakistan city karachi
I need hawaiian fishes please send me
Stock list.
Thank you
Regards
Humayou

haoyu...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 9:04:27 AM6/28/16
be careful RT for hawaii,He's a liar.

sudip.s...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 7:52:28 AM10/4/16
Dear Sir,
This is sudip saha partner of S&S Marine From Kolkata, India. I am writing this mail in connection with my business of wholesale of marine fish.We have been successfully operating this business in Kolkata and its nearby states since last 2 years.We have reputed and regular customers who are dealing with us continuously since inception.
I have visited your website yesterday and it would be our pleasure to build business relationship with you.So we would like to know the wholesale price list of available marine fishes and freight charges from your place to Kolkata Airport(Inclusive of all Taxes).
We are believing in building long term business relationship,send us the best price available.
I am requesting you to reply to this mail at the earliest and provide us a contact number where I can communicate via WhatsApp. My mail- sudip.s...@gmail.com
My whatsup no-9804065153
Thanking you.
Yours Faithfully
Sudip Saha
Partner
S & S Marine
Kolkata
India.

sudip.s...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 7:52:30 AM10/4/16

ger...@bassleer.com

Dec 23, 2016, 8:55:56 AM12/23/16
Check soon the new directory to find exporters, also from Hawai= see= www.ornamentalfishexporters.com

mrya...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 8:51:44 PM5/12/17
Check www.livemarinecollection.com, they do export Hawaiian fishes

sea.aqu...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 12:22:39 AM1/31/18
ab kia kere ga hawai se fish mangwa ker

serendibm...@gmail.com

May 2, 2018, 4:59:17 AM5/2/18
Exporter of marine fish from Sri Lanka, please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need of marine fish. Email me: serendibm...@gmail.com for price list and details. We look forward to successfully export your orders.
Best Regards
Export Team
Serendib Marine Fish

1028...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 11:38:27 AM7/11/18
On Friday, January 11, 2002 at 8:52:32 PM UTC+8, Journey G. wrote:
You can try: http://localmarine.co/ . This one price quite cheap and good quality.

triwa...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2019, 12:52:59 AM3/27/19
Hallo I'm also looking Hawaii Marine fish supplier for send to Holland, please inform if any good and reliable supplier
Thank u
triwat...@yahoo.com

sharuwaa...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2019, 4:25:31 PM10/20/19
any one have luck finding reliable hawaii fish exporter?

azaa...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2020, 12:40:06 AM2/4/20
Hallo I'm also looking Hawaii Marine Fish supplier. If anyone have any contact please do inform me.

marinefis...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2020, 12:44:07 PM8/8/20

hello...This is Don Chris Marine fishes ...we specialize in exportation of marine fishes and corals...you can contact us for more information if you are interested...Thanks

Azaan Alam

Sep 20, 2020, 11:35:59 AM9/20/20
Can you also pass me those supplier details?

Azaan Alam

Oct 4, 2020, 4:19:27 PM10/4/20
On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 7:44:07 PM UTC+3, marinefis...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello...This is Don Chris Marine fishes ...we specialize in exportation of marine fishes and corals...you can contact us for more information if you are interested...Thanks
Hi, can you give me your email.

OG Reef

Oct 11, 2020, 9:48:05 PM10/11/20
On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 12:44:07 PM UTC-4, marinefis...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello...This is Don Chris Marine fishes ...we specialize in exportation of marine fishes and corals...you can contact us for more information if you are interested...Thanks
Please send me your stock list and price. Where are you located ?

abhishek grover

Apr 22, 2021, 8:35:20 AM4/22/21
On Saturday, 8 August 2020 at 22:14:07 UTC+5:30, marinefis...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello...This is Don Chris Marine fishes ...we specialize in exportation of marine fishes and corals...you can contact us for more information if you are interested...Thanks

please send me your contact deatails
abhishek...@gmail.com

Jessica Guerrero

Apr 23, 2021, 11:13:01 AM4/23/21
On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 12:44:07 AM UTC+8, marinefis...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello...This is Don Chris Marine fishes ...we specialize in exportation of marine fishes and corals...you can contact us for more information if you are interested...Thanks

Hi from where are the marine fishes & corals? I am particularly looking for Hawaiian marine species.