Looking for information- Derby Crown China

mreed...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2020, 3:15:00 AM8/12/20
Hi everyone,
I recently inherited some Derby Crown China from my Nanna & I'm looking for anyone who knows about these products.
These meant a lot to her & I'd like to learn more about the pieces.
I have more specific information about each piece but I'll start off with saying they're the 'Derby Posies' design. If anyone can help, I can provide more information rather than list it all now.
I tried to 'Google' them but there is so much online that I wasn't sure what to believe.
Cheers
Michelle