Asheford Institute of Antiques

Kelly Feyock

Apr 29, 2022, 3:09:17 PM4/29/22
Hello,

I recently completed the Asheford Institute program and found that it is quite informative. My daughter who has a degree in art history and completing her masters, has looked at the curriculum as I completed the program and said that it could be a degreed program if taught on the university level. Although I have not found a job within my desired area, I'm sure that when I do, all of the information I learned will be quite handy.