Jeffry Angus

Unca Pete

Feb 11, 2024, 6:57:43 PMFeb 11
Jeff passed this January. Quite a character and he will be missed.

Peter Wieck

Feb 12, 2024, 6:29:55 AMFeb 12
On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 6:57:43 PM UTC-5, Unca Pete wrote:
> Jeff passed this January. Quite a character and he will be missed.
I once visited him in his native habitat of Ranger, Texas. Smoked like a chimney, but had a great sense of humor!

True, he will be missed!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

ohg...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2024, 3:09:59 PMFeb 12
On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 6:57:43 PM UTC-5, Unca Pete wrote:
> Jeff passed this January. Quite a character and he will be missed.

I thought something was up. I messaged him last year asking how he was doing and he answered with a cryptic "yeah, still here" - nothing like his usual ebullient self. He didn't even insult me...

My best liberal friend - I'll miss him.

John

John Robertson

Feb 13, 2024, 10:51:23 AMFeb 13
On 2024/02/11 3:57 p.m., Unca Pete wrote:
> Jeff passed this January. Quite a character and he will be missed.

Was his handle Fox's Mercantile?

He will be missed...

John:-#(#

ohg...@gmail.com