Silver Mica Disease Surgery

pf...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2022, 10:03:51 AM8/19/22
https://web.archive.org/web/20180617214754/http://www.sparkbench.com/zenithifxfmrs.gif

This is a link to some older Zenith IF cans and the values of the internal capacitors. Useful if one must replace them. I came across this in another group, and it may be of some use to those here.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Taf

Aug 19, 2022, 1:21:09 PM8/19/22
pf...@aol.com ha spiegato il 19/08/2022 :
PARDON?

--
.:. ByE bYe ByTaf® .:.

Taf ®

Aug 19, 2022, 1:55:36 PM8/19/22
Sembra che Taf abbia detto :
what?

pf...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2022, 2:04:50 PM8/19/22
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur. Non tam Italian.

Jim Mueller

Aug 20, 2022, 8:34:08 PM8/20/22
On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 07:03:49 -0700, pf...@aol.com wrote:

> https://web.archive.org/web/20180617214754/http://www.sparkbench.com/
zenithifxfmrs.gif

> This is a link to some older Zenith IF cans and the values of the
> internal capacitors. Useful if one must replace them. I came across this
> in another group, and it may be of some use to those here.
>
> Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

When I click on the link I get a message that the file wasn't found.
But, in fact, it opened two windows. One that says the file wasn't found
and the other has the information.

Strange.

--
Jim Mueller wron...@nospam.com

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with eggmen.
Then replace nospam with expressmail. Lastly, replace com with dk.

Taf

Mar 5, 2023, 4:43:53 AM3/5/23
Taf scriveva il 19/08/2022 :
pardon?