Looking for old Oak Industries catalog - around 1973

John Robertson

Nov 8, 2019, 11:43:55 AM11/8/19
Anyone have a collection of Oak Industry parts catalogues for old style
switches? I am trying to find the part number for a switch used in the
early 70s to enable me to possibly track some of these down on the
surplus market.

Photos:

https://flippers.com/images/temp/OAK_Pushbutton_Switch.jpg

https://flippers.com/images/temp/OAK_Pushbutton_Switch2.jpg

Looking for 6 or more of these rascals. The white button is not as
important, I can make those if needs be...

Thanks!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Peter Wieck

Nov 8, 2019, 1:30:06 PM11/8/19
https://www.electronicsurplus.com/george-risk-industries-kbdp0114-001-switch-pushbutton-no-illum-5amp-125vac

https://www.surplussales.com/switches/swpushb-1.html

http://oakgrigsby.com/

Of the three links, the last (and shortest) one is the "mother ship" for Oak Switches. Oak started as Oak, became Marco-Oak, ultimately, Oak Grisby.

I expect that you should be able to find something suitable at that last link.

Best of luck!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

John Robertson

Nov 8, 2019, 4:18:16 PM11/8/19
Thanks, I have been through the 1st two sites (and others) but didn't
know the 3rd, so hopefully they can help.

Michael_A_Terrell

Sep 7, 2020, 10:54:45 PM9/7/20
John Robertson wrote:
> On 2019/11/08 10:30 a.m., Peter Wieck wrote:
>> https://www.electronicsurplus.com/george-risk-industries-kbdp0114-001-switch-pushbutton-no-illum-5amp-125vac
>>

>> https://www.surplussales.com/switches/swpushb-1.html
>>
>> http://oakgrigsby.com/
>>
>> Of the three links, the last (and shortest) one is the "mother ship"
>> for Oak Switches. Oak started as Oak, became Marco-Oak, ultimately,
>> Oak Grisby.
>>
>> I expect that you should be able to find something suitable at that
>> last link.
>
> Thanks, I have been through the 1st two sites (and others) but didn't
> know the 3rd, so hopefully they can help.

Isn't Oak now part of Electroswitch?

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.