(PDF) Internal Medicine - An Illustrated Radiological Guide 2nd Ed by Al-Tubaikh

Kifa Waha

Dec 25, 2022, 9:25:10 PM12/25/22
This is the PDF eBook version for Internal Medicine - An Illustrated Radiological Guide 2nd Ed by Al-Tubaikh
(Download link for cheap price) https://booksca.ca/library/pdf-internal-medicine-an-illustrated-radiological-guide-2nd-ed-by-al-tubaikh/

pf...@aol.com

Dec 26, 2022, 6:57:33 AM12/26/22
On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 9:25:10 PM UTC-5, Kifa Waha wrote:
> This is the PDF eBook version for Internal Medicine - An Illustrated Radiological Guide 2nd Ed by Al-Tubaikh
> (Download link for cheap price) https://booksca.ca/library/pdf-internal-medicine-an-illustrated-radiological-guide-2nd-ed-by-al-tubaikh/
You prove, so masterfully, that you just cannot fix "Stupid".

Michael Trew

Dec 26, 2022, 2:28:50 PM12/26/22
On 12/26/2022 6:57, pf...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 9:25:10 PM UTC-5, scammer said:
> You prove, so masterfully, that you just cannot fix "Stupid".

Unfortunately, they post these things so they show up on Google
searches, considering Google archives Usenet posts. Free advertising!

I've seen these in a number of groups that I frequent. Unfortunately,
in minimally active groups, such as how this group has become, they are
a lot more evident. Hopefully, this garbage doesn't take over.

Jim Mueller

Dec 29, 2022, 2:23:34 AM12/29/22
The way to make it less noticeable is to post a lot of real information.
Any takers?

--
Jim Mueller wron...@nospam.com

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with eggmen.
Then replace nospam with expressmail. Lastly, replace com with dk.

John Robertson

Dec 29, 2022, 1:13:59 PM12/29/22
On 2022/12/28 11:23 p.m., Jim Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 14:28:49 -0500, Michael Trew wrote:
>
>> On 12/26/2022 6:57, pf...@aol.com wrote:
>>> On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 9:25:10 PM UTC-5, scammer said:
>>> You prove, so masterfully, that you just cannot fix "Stupid".
>>
>> Unfortunately, they post these things so they show up on Google
>> searches, considering Google archives Usenet posts. Free advertising!
>>
>> I've seen these in a number of groups that I frequent. Unfortunately,
>> in minimally active groups, such as how this group has become, they are
>> a lot more evident. Hopefully, this garbage doesn't take over.
>
> The way to make it less noticeable is to post a lot of real information.
> Any takers?

Complain to the politicians, they have the power to shut down spammers
if enough people contact them. Otherwise no one does anything...

John :-#(#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Michael Trew

Dec 30, 2022, 11:13:58 PM12/30/22
On 12/29/2022 2:23, Jim Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 14:28:49 -0500, Michael Trew wrote:
>
>> On 12/26/2022 6:57, pf...@aol.com wrote:
>>> On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 9:25:10 PM UTC-5, scammer said:
>>> You prove, so masterfully, that you just cannot fix "Stupid".
>>
>> Unfortunately, they post these things so they show up on Google
>> searches, considering Google archives Usenet posts. Free advertising!
>>
>> I've seen these in a number of groups that I frequent. Unfortunately,
>> in minimally active groups, such as how this group has become, they are
>> a lot more evident. Hopefully, this garbage doesn't take over.
>
> The way to make it less noticeable is to post a lot of real information.
> Any takers?

5+ years ago, this group was happening... lots of new relevant posts.
I'd like to know what happened?? Is no one working on old radios any more?

Jim Mueller

Dec 31, 2022, 7:26:04 PM12/31/22
Sure they are. But now they're on ARF, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Most
people don't even know that Usenet exists. Some have found it on Google,
Yahoo, etc. but they think it is part of those.