Military Zenith T/O (URR520)

pf...@aol.com

Mar 12, 2022, 2:00:09 PMMar 12
Filthy, some cracks on the faceplate, missing tubes & shields, but otherwise complete and reasonably restorable. $35 at a local flea-market. My first venture 'out' of this nature since July of 2021 - it must have been waiting for me.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

George Gonzalez

Mar 12, 2022, 9:08:14 PMMar 12
Wow, quite the deal. You've heard the rumor that Fidel Castro used one that was dropped with the Bay of Pigs materiel?

Michael Trew

Mar 12, 2022, 10:42:30 PMMar 12
On 3/12/2022 14:00, pf...@aol.com wrote:
> Filthy, some cracks on the faceplate, missing tubes& shields, but otherwise complete and reasonably restorable. $35 at a local flea-market. My first venture 'out' of this nature since July of 2021 - it must have been waiting for me.
>
> Peter Wieck
> Melrose Park, PA

That's a good deal. I work twice per week at our local antique mall,
but unfortunately, no one ever brings in good radios.

Unfortunately, you are on the wrong side of Pennsylvania, but it's a
very fun 40k sq ft antique mall to venture through (East Liverpool, OH).