Dial Covers

Tom Biasi

Apr 1, 2022, 11:21:45 AMApr 1
Where do we get dial covers now-a-days?
Need Philco 41-258 console dial cover.

pf...@aol.com

Apr 2, 2022, 7:47:43 AMApr 2
On Friday, April 1, 2022 at 11:21:45 AM UTC-4, Tom Biasi wrote:
> Where do we get dial covers now-a-days?
> Need Philco 41-258 console dial cover.

https://dialcover.com/

Or, come to Kutztown - at least two vendors there make them and will take an order if not already in stock.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Tom Biasi

Apr 2, 2022, 9:30:22 AMApr 2
Thanks Peter, I ordered one from them.
I can't swing a trip to Ktown this year.

ohg...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2022, 2:19:44 PMApr 6
dialcover.com.... wow, reminds me of Bill's old page.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040329211708/http://www.dialcover.com/

Anyone know if Mr. Turner is still with us?

Terry Schwartz

Apr 6, 2022, 7:41:38 PMApr 6
Bill went radio silent a very long time ago. My guess is he's passed on, but who knows?

pf...@aol.com

Apr 7, 2022, 6:43:47 AMApr 7
When I last saw Mr. Turner at Kutztown nearly 20 years ago, he was not in the best of health, and considerably older than I am (now 70). I expect he is no longer with us.

ohg...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2022, 10:59:40 AMApr 7
A little web searching suggests he's still with us at 87 years of age:

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?streetaddress=1117%20PIKE%20ST.&citystatezip=ST.%20CHARLES%2C%20MO&rid=0x6

I remember he had vision problems as well as other health issues. In any case, I wish him well.

John
Wolcott, CT

Jim Mueller

Apr 8, 2022, 7:24:53 PMApr 8
From what I've seen on ARF, he died a number of years ago.

--
Jim Mueller wron...@nospam.com

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with eggmen.
Then replace nospam with expressmail. Lastly, replace com with dk.

Terry Schwartz

Apr 9, 2022, 10:58:55 AMApr 9
Those search engines do not sort by dead/alive.

ohg...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2022, 11:38:31 AMApr 9
Depends. Often there will be a "(deceased)" next to the age, but certainly not always. If it says deceased, it's generally accurate, but I have seen some that don't say deceased when they are. I just put my mother in law's name in the same site, and it shows deceased which is correct: https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=Sheila%20Doyle&citystatezip=Wolcott%2C%20CT&rid=0x0

Michael Trew

Apr 19, 2022, 4:11:33 PMApr 19
That sounds like a fun show to see. Looks like a 5.5 hour drive from
me; wrong side of PA. When is it? I might be able to plan for it this
year.

pf...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2022, 6:59:22 AMApr 20
Spring Kutztown is May 12 (members & dealers for set-up), 13 & 14.
Fall Kutztown is September 15/16/17 as above.

http://www.dvhrc.com/kutztown.html