Merry Christmas

Jim Mueller

Dec 25, 2023, 10:53:09 PM12/25/23
Merry Christmas to one and all. And while we're at it, Happy New Year
too.

--
Jim Mueller wron...@nospam.com

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with eggmen.
Then replace nospam with expressmail. Lastly, replace com with dk.

Terry Schwartz

Dec 25, 2023, 11:25:00 PM12/25/23
Happy Holidays all!

Peter Wieck

Dec 26, 2023, 7:35:52 AM12/26/23
And from Melrose Park, PA

Peter Wieck

Michael Trew

Dec 29, 2023, 11:36:02 AM12/29/23
On 12/26/2023 7:35 AM, Peter Wieck wrote:
> On Monday, December 25, 2023 at 11:25:00 PM UTC-5, Terry Schwartz wrote:
>> On Monday, December 25, 2023 at 9:53:09 PM UTC-6, Jim Mueller wrote:
>>> Merry Christmas to one and all. And while we're at it, Happy New Year
>>> too.
>>>
>> Happy Holidays all!
> And from Melrose Park, PA

Hopefully everyone had a nice Christmas.

John Robertson

Dec 29, 2023, 3:58:14 PM12/29/23
We did, thanks!

Happy New Year!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com