September Kutztown

Peter Wieck

Sep 6, 2023, 12:16:43 PM9/6/23
To all and sundry:

https://www.dvhrc.com/kutztown.html

Everything you need to know. Look for me at the Club Table.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

John Robertson

Sep 6, 2023, 1:31:40 PM9/6/23
Kutztown XLVII - and I'm missing another one! Dang I wish I lived closer...

John :-#(#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

John Robertson

Sep 6, 2023, 2:23:09 PM9/6/23
On 2023/09/06 10:31 a.m., John Robertson wrote:
> On 2023/09/06 9:16 a.m., Peter Wieck wrote:
>> To all and sundry:
>>
>> https://www.dvhrc.com/kutztown.html
>>
>> Everything you need to know. Look for me at the Club Table.
>>
>> Peter Wieck
>> Melrose Park, PA
>
> Kutztown XLVIII (I assume) - and I'm missing another one! Dang I wish I lived closer...
>
> John :-#(#

The third photo has a Mercury Super Ten in the middle and packed in the
rear of that radio were the edges of The Cat's Whisker newsletter we put
out back in the 60s by the Canadian Vintage Wireless Association in the
Toronto area. I was the editor for a short while before heading off to
university...

John :-#)#