nowland's antique bottle

Lily Rae Rockenbaugh

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Looking for info on a Nowland's direct applicator bottle, anyone out
there know anything about these bottles
gra...@cqc.com

YOROB

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
Howdy Lily This is my preferred domain when it comes to bottles and I hope
my e-mail helped at least a little but maybe someone here can help you more
on what this contained and it's use. Good luck YOROB :)
Lily Rae Rockenbaugh <gra...@cqc.com> wrote in message

troygu...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2015, 2:20:25 PM10/14/15
On Tuesday, May 9, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Lily Rae Rockenbaugh wrote:
> Looking for info on a Nowland's direct applicator bottle, anyone out
> there know anything about these bottles
> gra...@cqc.com

I have one..