Summit Hill, PA bottles

Summit Hill Collector

Aug 6, 2003, 9:04:53 PM8/6/03
I am looking to buy bottles from Summit Hill, PA. Names include JG Mealey,
O'Donnell, Zerby, and Peter Sofsky. Also medicine bottles from the
Switch-Back Pharmacy - Dr. T. E. Davis.
Thanks,
Lee

huns...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 6:45:48 PM12/13/16
Hi, my name is Joe. My father used to go digging for bottles, so as a result I have MANY which you might be interested in. If you would like we can make a mutual meeting if you want to take a look and go through them. My phone number is 5702497489. Leave a message and I could get back to you at my earliest convenience. You can also text!

Thanks,
Joe

nicolashen...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 3:02:20 PM5/16/17
Hey I have old bottles if you are interested to look at them and buy them contact me 570 778 9087