John Harvey, cobalt blue bottle

Patricia Ziegler

Mar 15, 2001, 6:59:08 AM3/15/01
I have just purchased a cobalt blue bottle, The colour of the cobalt blue is
far to new looking to be a bottle that I think is any more than 30 or so
years old, However I may be mistaken, The bottle only cost a couple of
dollars and I figure it will make a nice cold water bottle to keep in the
refridgerator. Does anyone know what age this bottle is and what it
contained , the embossing on the base reads.
John Harvey do not re-use,750ml 85mm,
uk des reg no 2022578
spain des reg no 115169
it also has a big H embossed on the base and a number 6
any advice greatly appreciated
Cheers
Steve

YOROB

Mar 15, 2001, 10:16:09 PM3/15/01
Hi Steve, With the use of mm and Reg.(registered) DES.(design) No.
(number) All to me are indicators of the 30's to 40's at the earliest,
of course they are from other countries than I've ever been to, so don't
quote that. Yorob :)

Riley

Mar 16, 2001, 7:53:56 AM3/16/01
Hi Steve,
This bottle is fairly modern, 750ml was after 1966.
John Harvey produced wine so I believe it was a wine bottle.

--
Regards
Riley

oz-r...@bigpond.com
Visit my Web Page 'The Aussie Bottle Digger'
http://www.users.bigpond.com/oz-riley/

Patricia Ziegler <rez...@wantree.com.au> wrote in message

Patricia Ziegler

Mar 23, 2001, 6:01:16 PM3/23/01
YOROB, Thanks for the tip, I didnt think was very old as the cobalt
colouring is just far to new looking, well the bottle now is filled with
water and siting in the fridge,it makes a nice addition to the otherwise
bland refridgerator goodies.
Chers bud, thanks again.

"YOROB" <rbo...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

YOROB

Mar 25, 2001, 8:16:25 PM3/25/01
Your welcome!! :0)

Patricia Ziegler <rez...@wantree.com.au> wrote in message

CT

May 13, 2013, 3:42:19 PM5/13/13
On Saturday, March 17, 2001 11:28:09 AM UTC, Patricia Ziegler wrote:
> I have just purchased a cobalt blue bottle, The colour of the cobalt blue is far to new looking to be a bottle that I think is any more than 30 or so years old, However I may be mistaken, The bottle only cost a couple of dollars and I figure it will make a nice cold water bottle to keep in the refridgerator. Does anyone know what age this bottle is and what it contained , the embossing on the base reads. John Harvey do not re-use,750ml 85mm,uk des reg no 2022578 spain des reg no 115169 it also has a big H embossed on the base and a number 6 any advice greatly appreciatedCheersSteve

May 2013 - surprised to find I have bottle here in Ireland which is exactly the same as yours so am glad to read the replies you received. C

maciejko...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2015, 7:19:32 AM9/4/15
hi i v got that bootle you know how much is worth

cam...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2016, 12:45:48 PM3/21/16
I also have this bottle. I'm wondering why it says "do not re-use." Is there lead in the colouring of the bottle. Is it maybe not safe??

dianaw...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2017, 2:25:50 PM3/12/17
I have John Harvey 375 ml 72 mm number 40 and Spain fed reg #115169 UK Dee reg # 2022575 N1. Any information on age or value?

left...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2020, 9:57:20 AM1/25/20
I have the same bottle