Buzby Dairy bottles

ki...@my-dejanews.com

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
I am trying to find any bottles from the Buzby Dairy in Fairbanks Alaska. I
believe they operated until the late '30's or early '40's. If you have any
bottles for sale, or thoughts on how I might find one, please email me.

Thanks-

davenpo...@msn.com

Jun 18, 2014, 5:12:29 PM6/18/14
I just came across this old post while I was trying to sell a Buzby's bottle on eBay. It's been a long time since you posted it. Are you still interested?

brettw...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 1:44:02 AM7/15/14
Hello. I may be interested the my family is usually alway looking for them.
Thank you
Brett wells

spenc...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2015, 9:02:53 PM9/3/15
I just came across this set of messages. I realize it is more than a year, but I am wondering do you still have a Buzby's Dairy bottle?

katrina.l...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017, 1:02:30 AM4/13/17
Still available?