Looking for Grieme Bottles

1 view

THERESA CARROZZA

Apr 19, 2002, 10:55:06 PM4/19/02
Dear Group,

At the risk of having spammers grab my email address, I am asking for help
finding bottles from my grandfathers' Brewery located in Staten Island, NY
and possibly also in Chicago, Il. The bottles would have the name Grieme or
John Grieme on them.

If you have any such bottles that you would be willing to part with, please
let me know the price at bri...@att.com.

Thank you,
Terri Carrozza

THERESA CARROZZA

Apr 20, 2002, 9:59:45 AM4/20/02
Dear Group,

Oops, I can't even spell my email address correctly!

If you have any Grieme bottles, please let me know at bri...@att.net or just
post to this message. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Terri Carrozza

-----------------
"THERESA CARROZZA" <BRI...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

andre...@gmx.de

Dec 15, 2015, 4:33:46 AM12/15/15
Hello, my Name is Arne Grieme. I'am looking for Bootles with the Name Grieme on it.

If you have any Grieme bottles, please let me know at
andre...@gmx.de.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Arne