Using delete-picked-row in Cyphre's my-list.r

Brock Kalef

Jun 1, 2017, 12:49:40 PM6/1/17
to REBOL
I am a not so frequent hobbiest with Rebol/Red.  I have an old program that I built years ago that used Cyphres my-list.r style from his Style Pack.  In the header of his style where he lists his changes, he mentions delete-picked-row.  None of the demos in the demo folder deal with adding/removing new rows and I have been tripping all over myself trying to get this to work.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

I can't seem to find his old link to the style pack either.  So if looking at the code of the style will help, I guess I can either share it privately or post it here.

Thanks,
Brock

Gregg Irwin

Jun 1, 2017, 1:33:38 PM6/1/17
to Brock Kalef
Hi Brock,

I don't know if Cyphre monitors this list. I don't have anything set
up to test his old stuff to help. If it's not a big app, maybe you
could port it to Red or one of the R3 forks and their GUI system.

--Gregg