How to copy all files from one subdirectory to another subdirectory ?

Hans Schüren

Sep 18, 2016, 11:30:25 AM9/18/16
to REBOL
Hi ,

another question.

How to copy all files (documents and PDF etc)

from one subdirectory to another subdirectory.

I suppose a binary copy method. All raw data in.

The directories are normal subDIRs in the DefaultDIR

where also the .r file of the program is included.

Because the files are of different format a raw-copy
in a kind of binary-copy is necessary.

Best Regards and thank you for your attention

Hans

Gregg Irwin

Sep 18, 2016, 12:29:41 PM9/18/16
to Hans Schüren
Hi Hans,

HS> How to copy all files (documents and PDF etc)
HS> from one subdirectory to another subdirectory.

http://www.rebol.net/cookbook/recipes/0011.html

http://rebol2.blogspot.com/2012/07/directory-tree.html

There are other examples out there as well. If you search for "rebol
copy directory" you should get a number of options.

--Gregg