R2 Rebol View stopped suddenly working :(

Petri Keckman

Dec 8, 2015, 6:40:10 AM12/8/15
to REBOL
My .r associated files opens Desktop Rebol View and not starts to run. I uninstalled Rebol and try to install it again, but not succes: Rebol View says: Cannot copy REBOl exe file to home directory. What could be wrong? I booted my computer. Windows 10.

Gregg Irwin

Dec 8, 2015, 1:32:45 PM12/8/15
to Petri Keckman
Hi Petri,

Try running it as admin. I don't have Win10 here, but it sounds like a
permissions issue that has come up before.

--Gregg

Petri Keckman

Dec 9, 2015, 4:37:39 AM12/9/15
to REBOL, gregg...@gmail.com
I tried but that doesn't helped. But the problem was solved: somehow very strangely it occurs only in one directory. In all other directory programs runs. Very strange. Somehow the dir is corrupted.