Homemade baglamas

andresinda...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2018, 6:16:21 PM3/31/18
to Rebetika
Yasas rebetes:

My name is Andrés. Living in Barcelona. Every Tuesday night there is rebetiko in L´absenta del Raval from ten thirty P.M. until two in the morning.  Three Euros at the door and if you want you can bring your own instrument.

Problem is: bouzoukis are expensive.  The good side of it is that most rebetiko music started in jail with homemade instruments, so I made my own. Until I can afford a real bouzouki, I made two out of a gourd and they sound good.  Baglamas are a bit trickier.

Anyone know anything about homemade baglamas and bouzoukis? There is a ton of info about cigarbox guitars used in delta blues (  they have the same DAD tuning) , but nothing about homemade rebetiko instruments.

2.jpg

Babis Papadimitriou

Apr 2, 2018, 3:16:51 AM4/2/18
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you can check all the information you need in www.luthier.gr forum.

Μπάμπης Παπαδημητρίου

Ozan özdemir

Apr 2, 2018, 5:13:09 AM4/2/18
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Geia sou Andrea. İ m making tzouras bouzouki baglamas... İ you have any questions you can ask to me. İ live in İzmir Turkey.
Or ;

Ozan Özdemir on Facebook
. see you

2 Nis 2018 Pzt 10:16 tarihinde Babis Papadimitriou <babis.pap...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
[...]