lefteris Menemenlis

Mr. Narghile

Jun 10, 2018, 9:48:37 PM6/10/18
to Rebetika
can anyone point me to biographical info on the singer lefteris Menemenlis?

cheers

Rainer Boldhaus

Jun 10, 2018, 11:37:54 PM6/10/18
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Folloing discogs.com or the collection Rembetika 2 his real name was Ελευθέριος Μπεσλεμεδάκης [Eleftherios Beslemedhakis] and he was born in Menemen, Turkey, 1874.

Rainer

Viele Grüße
Rainer

Am 11. Juni 2018 03:48:39 schrieb "Mr. Narghile" <squirre...@gmail.com>:

can anyone point me to biographical info on the singer lefteris Menemenlis?

cheers

ShriBadatOfficial

Apr 30, 2020, 6:39:59 AM4/30/20
to Rebetika
I suppose that Discogs account on Lefteris was made by someone from rebetika.sealabs. I found exactly information in rebetika.sealabs' anthology of amanedhes. But I can't find first source of this account.