Flat for Sell in Tauheed Commercial Phase #5 DHA

Nouman Khan

Sep 15, 2012, 5:21:13 AM9/15/12
Dear All,

I have a Flat in Tauheed Comeercial Area Phase #5 Ext DHA
Opp : Gellato Affairz Ice Cream Parlour,
and on Top of Mens Saloon, next to Silk Bank, main Road Building.

3-Side Corner Flat, 1300/SQ-FT, 3rd Floor, 2-Bed, Drawing, Dinning, with 2-Balconies.
Full Flooring in the Flat, Full Tiled Attached Bathrooms, till Top, American Kitchen with tiled walls and many more Facilities.

I urgently have to Sell the Flat, As I'm moving out Station with Family.
Serious Buyers can Contact me on the below mentioned no#'s.

PS : there are 2-Options for buyers, with Furniture and without Furniture (both options are available)

I get 30,000/Rs Rent Per month for my Flat, (very good and Ideal for Investers).

Nouman Khan
0345-820-1310