Consulting Opportunity

Alyssa Foley

Feb 14, 2012, 10:49:06 AM2/14/12
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hi London Group,

Geoff got an email from a user who is looking to hire 2 Real Studio developers for a project in Plymouth, south west England. As our closest user group I thought I would post this to you, he has also posted to the forums. Because of the nature of the project, he is looking for on-site developers only.

Nick Sanham, Apex Software, nicks...@aspexsoftware.com

tel:     01752 764 282

fax:    08450 647 101      01752 511 567

Feel free to pass this on to any developer you may know in the area who would be interested.

Thanks,

--
Alyssa K. Foley
Office Administrator &

Christian Schmitz

Feb 14, 2012, 11:45:59 AM2/14/12

Am 14.02.2012 um 16:49 schrieb Alyssa Foley:

> Hi London Group,
>
> Geoff got an email from a user who is looking to hire 2 Real Studio developers for a project in Plymouth, south west England. As our closest user group I thought I would post this to you, he has also posted to the forums. Because of the nature of the project, he is looking for on-site developers only.

Isn't that cool?

I asked them already whether they want to attend our London event as we already have 25 people on our list.

Greetings
Christian

--
Real Studio Conferences, Training and Meetings in Orlando, London, Pforzheim and Leipzig.

More details and registration here:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/events/