RB Training

RB Newbie

Feb 11, 2013, 6:12:47 PM2/11/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I am new to Real Studio and came across this user group. I work in the London area..   I would really like to get some proper training on how to use RS and how to code properly.. I find that learning from books /videos is ok for the very basics but sometimes its better to be taught by a real human .   Is there anything like this or would someone be willing to teach me (I am willing to pay).

Thanks

Chris

Christian Schmitz

Feb 12, 2013, 7:54:25 AM2/12/13

Am 12.02.2013 um 00:12 schrieb RB Newbie <chris...@gmail.com>:

> Hello
> I am new to Real Studio and came across this user group. I work in the London area.. I would really like to get some proper training on how to use RS and how to code properly.. I find that learning from books /videos is ok for the very basics but sometimes its better to be taught by a real human . Is there anything like this or would someone be willing to teach me (I am willing to pay).

You could come to Orlando for Real World and join the training with Bob Keeney.

And of course you can get training from me. I do training days in our office or in client's office.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

Valerio Pittavino

Oct 2, 2013, 11:23:28 AM10/2/13
to realstudio...@googlegroups.com