Jim Sturges on realpsychohistory: Arguing with Florian is like trying to argue a schizophrenic out of their delusions.

Florian Galler

Nov 6, 2020, 5:26:29 PM11/6/20
to realpsychohistory

No comment of nobody. Must be a valuable ally to some of this very scientific comunity

Denis O'Keefe

Nov 9, 2020, 10:07:12 AM11/9/20
to realpsyc...@googlegroups.com

Florian,

The conversation you mention never came through on my side.  I never saw Jim’s comments. Jim does not have such allies in psychohistory.  This realpsychohistory list is dead and proving more harmful than useful.   The IPA tried to shut it down years ago to no avail given that the original owner is nowhere to be found (Bob Scharf) and the host was non-responsive.  It looks like we will have to try and do so again.  If anyone on this list is interested in discussing things psychohistory, please join the psychohistory forum list at clios...@googlegroups.com.

Denis

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 5:26 PM Florian Galler <Florian...@outlook.com> wrote:

No comment of nobody. Must be a valuable ally to some of this very scientific comunity

Florian Galler

Nov 9, 2020, 10:51:55 AM11/9/20
to realpsyc...@googlegroups.com

Denis O'Keefe

Nov 9, 2020, 11:03:04 AM11/9/20
to realpsyc...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  The invite was for others to join as well.  Warmly.  Denis

James Sturges

Nov 9, 2020, 12:33:47 PM11/9/20
to realpsyc...@googlegroups.com
I don't need "allies." I have my own brain.