RealMadrid.DK Newsletter - Wednesday, 28. April 2010

RealMadrid Newsletter Robot

Apr 28, 2010, 5:30:14 AM4/28/10
to RealMadrid Newsletter

RealMadrid.DK Newsletter

Newsletter for Wednesday, 28. April 2010
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:22

    Real Madrid's Kaka: I Am Not Satisfied With My Own Performances

    Having been subjected to a wide array of criticism for his injury absences and below-par performances, Real Madrid's Kaka proved to be his own worst critic in comments reported from today's post-training press conference by Marca.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Titan Bet - 100% Bonus

    Get 100% Bonus - up to 250$

    special promotion for realmadrid.dk receive up to $250 in bonus on your first deposit. Its 100% bonus. Deposit 250$ and you get the same amount in bonus. Go bet on the next Real Madrid game now.
    Click here to get your bonus from Titan Bet.
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:24

    Real Madrid To Allow Raul To Make Choice About His Future

    Much has been made of the possibility that Real Madrid captain Raul will, despite having one more year left on his contract, seek football elsewhere at the end of the current season.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:27

    Lawyers insist Real Madrid striker Benzema innocent

    The lawyers for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema insist the youngster is innocent of all allegations coming from France last week.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • MMSport Merchandice

    Real Madrid Shirts with name and number

    We give you a great oppurtunity to get your favorite players name on a original replica in high quality. Or even you own name or number. They have shirts, scars, caps, flags, bears and a lots more.
    I want to see all the great fan gear
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:29

    Agent admits Real Madrid outcast Diarra would love PSG move

    The agent of Mahamadou Diarra admits the forgotten Real Madrid midfielder would jump at the chance of joining PSG.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:30

    Real Madrid rule out loaning Canales back to Racing Santander

    Real Madrid will add Sergio Canales to their first team squad for next season.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:32

    Schalke wrapping up Bosman deal for Real Madrid defender Metzelder

    Schalke have struck terms with Real Madrid defender Christophe Metzelder.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Tuesday, 27. April 2010 22:34

    Real Madrid preparing pay-off settlement for Pellegrini

    Real Madrid are preparing a compensation package for coach Manuel Pellegrini.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • To administrate your membership of this email list click here
  • Real Madrid Tickets

    Get tickets for Real Madrid games

    You can now get tickets to Real Madrid games through www.realmadrid.dk. Just click on the link below, and you will see all available games where you can get the best seats on the stadium.
    I want to see a Real Madrid game on Bernabeu live!