RealMadrid.DK Newsletter - Friday, 16. April 2010

RealMadrid Newsletter Robot

Apr 16, 2010, 5:30:06 AM4/16/10
to RealMadrid Newsletter

RealMadrid.DK Newsletter

Newsletter for Friday, 16. April 2010
  • Thursday, 15. April 2010 19:54

    Real Madrid closer to landing Vargas after Fiorentina blow-up

    Real Madrid are a step closer to landing Fiorentina fullback Juan Manuel Vargas.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Titan Bet - 100% Bonus

    Get 100% Bonus - up to 250$

    special promotion for realmadrid.dk receive up to $250 in bonus on your first deposit. Its 100% bonus. Deposit 250$ and you get the same amount in bonus. Go bet on the next Real Madrid game now.
    Click here to get your bonus from Titan Bet.
  • Thursday, 15. April 2010 19:55

    Real Madrid monitoring Santos sensation Wesley Lopes

    Real Madrid are following the progress of Santos attacker Wesley Lopes.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Thursday, 15. April 2010 19:57

    CF Damm fullback Neeskens keeping Real Madrid, Barcelona waiting

    CF Damm fullback John Neeskens Ramirez is yet to decide his next move.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • MMSport Merchandice

    Real Madrid Shirts with name and number

    We give you a great oppurtunity to get your favorite players name on a original replica in high quality. Or even you own name or number. They have shirts, scars, caps, flags, bears and a lots more.
    I want to see all the great fan gear
  • Thursday, 15. April 2010 19:58

    Pepe unhappy with lack of progress over Real Madrid contract talks

    Pepe is unsettled at Real Madrid.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Thursday, 15. April 2010 20:01

    Real Madrid to swoop for Barcelona contract rebel Marc Bartra

    Real Madrid are making an aggressive move for Barcelona youngster Marc Bartra.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Friday, 16. April 2010 00:10

    Ronaldo lifts Real to comeback win at Almeria

    Cristiano Ronaldo and Rafael van Vaart kept Real Madrid’s hopes of wresting the La Liga title from arch rivals Barcelona alive when they struck in a 2-1 comeback win at mid-table Almeria on Thursday.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • To administrate your membership of this email list click here
  • Real Madrid Tickets

    Get tickets for Real Madrid games

    You can now get tickets to Real Madrid games through www.realmadrid.dk. Just click on the link below, and you will see all available games where you can get the best seats on the stadium.
    I want to see a Real Madrid game on Bernabeu live!