RealMadrid.DK Newsletter - Saturday, 17. April 2010

RealMadrid Newsletter Robot

Apr 17, 2010, 5:30:07 AM4/17/10
to RealMadrid Newsletter

RealMadrid.DK Newsletter

Newsletter for Saturday, 17. April 2010
  • Friday, 16. April 2010 23:56

    Real Madrid's Rafael Van Der Vaart: I Will Be An Espanyol Fan On Saturday

    Real Madrid midfielder, who scored in yesterday's match against Almeria, hopes that Espanyol will be able to take Barcelona to task tomorrow evening and also tipped the Merengues to beat Valencia on Sunday.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Titan Bet - 100% Bonus

    Get 100% Bonus - up to 250$

    special promotion for realmadrid.dk receive up to $250 in bonus on your first deposit. Its 100% bonus. Deposit 250$ and you get the same amount in bonus. Go bet on the next Real Madrid game now.
    Click here to get your bonus from Titan Bet.
  • Saturday, 17. April 2010 00:04

    Pellegrini: Ideal Real Madrid performance after Clasico defeat

    Real Madrid fought back from going a goal down to defeat Almeria 2-1 last night.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Saturday, 17. April 2010 00:08

    Real Madrid have advantage on Man City for Benfica defender David Luiz

    Real Madrid have the inside-running for Benfica defender David Luiz.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • MMSport Merchandice

    Real Madrid Shirts with name and number

    We give you a great oppurtunity to get your favorite players name on a original replica in high quality. Or even you own name or number. They have shirts, scars, caps, flags, bears and a lots more.
    I want to see all the great fan gear
  • To administrate your membership of this email list click here
  • Real Madrid Tickets

    Get tickets for Real Madrid games

    You can now get tickets to Real Madrid games through www.realmadrid.dk. Just click on the link below, and you will see all available games where you can get the best seats on the stadium.
    I want to see a Real Madrid game on Bernabeu live!