RealMadrid.DK Newsletter - Tuesday, 4. May 2010

RealMadrid Newsletter Robot

May 4, 2010, 5:30:07 AM5/4/10
to RealMadrid Newsletter

RealMadrid.DK Newsletter

Newsletter for Tuesday, 4. May 2010
  • Monday, 3. May 2010 20:39

    Ronaldo’s late header leads Madrid over Osasuna

    Cristiano Ronaldo’s last-minute header gave Real Madrid a 3-2 victory against Osasuna on Sunday to keep it within one point of Spanish leader Barcelona with three games to play.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Titan Bet - 100% Bonus

    Get 100% Bonus - up to 250$

    special promotion for realmadrid.dk receive up to $250 in bonus on your first deposit. Its 100% bonus. Deposit 250$ and you get the same amount in bonus. Go bet on the next Real Madrid game now.
    Click here to get your bonus from Titan Bet.
  • Monday, 3. May 2010 20:40

    Real Madrid Coach Manuel Pellegrini: Osasuna Win Was Worst Defensive Display Of Season

    Real Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini lamented his side's defensive display in the 3-2 victory over Osasuna at the Santiago Bernabeu, but was delighted to pick up a vital three points to maintain pressure on league leaders Barcelona.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Monday, 3. May 2010 20:45

    Agent insists Raul will see out final year of Real Madrid deal

    The agent of Raul says the Real Madrid captain will fulfil the final year of his contract with the club.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • MMSport Merchandice

    Real Madrid Shirts with name and number

    We give you a great oppurtunity to get your favorite players name on a original replica in high quality. Or even you own name or number. They have shirts, scars, caps, flags, bears and a lots more.
    I want to see all the great fan gear
  • Monday, 3. May 2010 20:47

    AC Milan chief Galliani: We did not sell Real Madrid Kaka injured

    AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani denies they sold Kaka to Real Madrid knowing he was injured.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Monday, 3. May 2010 20:48

    Real Madrid veteran Guti backing Michel to return as coach

    Real Madrid veteran Guti would like to see Michel return to the club as coach.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • Monday, 3. May 2010 20:50

    Valdano: Ronaldo has same spirit as Real Madrid

    Real Madrid general manager Jorge Valdano insists they're not a one-man team.
    Click here to read complete news story.
  • To administrate your membership of this email list click here
  • Real Madrid Tickets

    Get tickets for Real Madrid games

    You can now get tickets to Real Madrid games through www.realmadrid.dk. Just click on the link below, and you will see all available games where you can get the best seats on the stadium.
    I want to see a Real Madrid game on Bernabeu live!