Realm Android java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry:

Sathya Narayanan

Dec 29, 2015, 2:55:05 PM12/29/15
to Realm Java
Hi,

This is Sathya. I am new to Realm and i am facing the following issues.

Error:Execution failed for task ':DrdChek:transformClassesWithJarMergingForDebug'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: io/realm/ModelUserAccountRealmProxy$ModelUserAccountColumnInfo.class

What i am doing is, i am using realm in my app, and i am accessing the same table in my library project which is created in main project.

Realm realmDB = Realm.getInstance(context);
RealmResults<ModelUserAccount> number = realmDB.where(ModelUserAccount.class).equalTo("userid", id).findAll();

Also i am getting error on Realm object. Error is "cannot access java.lang.autocloseable".

Can you give me sample to access the table in library project which is created in main project.

Mulong Chen

Dec 29, 2015, 10:15:36 PM12/29/15
to Sathya Narayanan, realm...@googlegroups.com
Hi!