Migration Required for Setting primary key

dud...@berkeley.edu

Dec 26, 2015, 9:58:55 PM12/26/15
to Realm
Hi, I'm looking to set a primary key but then i get the following error.

2015-12-26 18:54:38.580 ASUC[2802:258105] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'RLMException', reason: 'Migration is required due to the following errors:

- Property 'libraryName' has been made a primary key.'

My app is in objective C and I could find nowhere how to create a migration or where to create it. Someone please help with this. I have no idea

Marius Rackwitz

Dec 28, 2015, 6:15:10 AM12/28/15
to dud...@berkeley.edu, realm...@googlegroups.com
The documentation describes how you can perform a migration.
As long as your app is just in local development, you might rather want to reset your Realm by removing your app from your device or the simulator.

--
Marius Rackwitz
iOS Product Engineer