Realm Java and Groovy

12 просмотров

Sena Gbeckor-Kove

не прочитано,
27 мар. 2016 г., 23:10:1127.03.2016
– Realm
Hi,

Has anybody tried using Realm with Groovy? Any reason why it shouldn't work, or am I about to sail into Terra incognita?

Cheers

Sena Gbeckor-Kove

не прочитано,
30 мар. 2016 г., 03:27:4130.03.2016
– Christian Melchior, realm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Christian,

I'll let everybody know how it works out.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 at 14:21 Christian Melchior <he...@realm.io> wrote:
Hi Sena

I don't think there is any reason it shouldn't work. The tricky parts is ensuring that the annotation processor can run and that you use the Android Gradle Plugin for our bytecode Transformer to work. The easiest would probably be to just test it out :)

If you run into problems, keeping your Realm model classes as standard Java classes but be the first I would try.

Cheers,

--
Christian Melchior
Senior Android Developer