what is role of 'shouldIncludeInDefaultSchema' fucntion ?

ChangSung kim

Feb 1, 2016, 4:42:58 AM2/1/16
to Realm
Hello
I use RealmSwift 0.97.1 in my application which is the latest version of RealmSwift.
While I use the Realm-cocoa, I have tried to understand the inside of  the framework. But I can't not understand about 'shouldIncludeInDefaultSchema()' function in Object.swift, RLMObjectBase and RLMObject.
So could you explain why the method exists?

and Can I delete RLMReplaceShouldIncludeInDefaultSchemaMethod function(https://github.com/realm/realm-cocoa/blob/8a51bed12732e41e1c313a81ae3f3db09d5ebbd4/Realm/RLMAccessor.mm#L770), If I don't override that method in my all object classes?

Whenever I launch my application, It takes over than 0.9seconds during initialization, so It serves hard user experience to my application user.

I  attached the trace of the problem.

so please reply me if you can!

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 6.29.22 PM.png