Khalifa of Islam to Address European Parliament today!

1 view

Hamara TheMuslimTimes

Dec 4, 2012, 5:02:42 AM12/4/12

Assalamalaikum Warehmatullah-e-Wabarakatahu

Khalifa of Islam to Address European Parliament Today!

Chair: Dr Charles Tannock MEP (ECR),
Vice-Chairs: Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP (ALDE), Tunne Kelam MEP (EPP), Claude Moraes MEP (S&D)

Keynote Speaker: Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Supreme Head of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
Venue: The European Parliament, Brussels, Room PHS 3C50,  Tuesday 4th December 2012  (15:00 – 17:00), Followed by a Reception

If you are interested in attending this event please click here

Rehan Khan

Latest News from The Muslim Times, December 3, 2012

Epigraph: “And We have sent thee (Muhammad) not but as a mercy for all peoples.” (Al Quran 21:108)

Khalifa of Islam: His Holiness Mirza Masroor Ahmad

A Man of Peace

Source: Review of Religions In the modest neighborhood of Southfields, South-West London, you may be able to catch a view of a 2 acre plot of land blooming with greenery…

Pakistan: Ahmadiyya graveyard attacked, 100+ gravestones desecrated

The number of attacks on Ahmadi graveyards and desecration of Ahmadi graves has steadily risen in Pakistan due to the government’s inaction. By Imran Jattala | December 3, 2012 (Pak…

Ahmadi Muslims (Majlis Ansarullah Germany) join city government to plant trees near Lärmschutzwal

Source:Ahmadiyya Times: According to a local news published by Main-Spitze in Nauheim region, three ‘Trees of the Year’ were planted and the Ahmadiyya Muslim community has assumed all the expenses…

Muslim Unity

Muslim Unity ? Once I saw a guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, “Don’t do it!” He said, “Nobody loves me.” I said, “God loves you. Do…

Alhumdulliah! Jalsa Salana Singapore 2012 concluded successfully

Alhumdulliah! Jalsa Salana Singapore 2012 concluded successfully yesterday. Total participation of the Jalsa this year included 523, male 266 and female 257. It has been increase 35% in participation compared…

Update: Over 100 Ahmadi graves desecrated in Lahore-Photos

Express Tribune: LAHORE: Over 100 tombstones were desecrated by unidentified men at an Ahmadi graveyard in the Model Town area of Lahore early Monday morning. Eyewitnesses said 12 to 15 masked men,…

Advent 2012: A Season Of Waiting For The Coming Of Christ

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/advent-2012-a-season-of-waiting-before-christmas-photos_n_2221918.html By Jahnabi Barooah Editor’s note: Dear reader, may you have a blessed Advent! What does the season of Advent mean to you? What spiritual exercises and meditations do…

A Young German Ahmadi Muslim is Honoured!

  By Zubair Khan A young Ahmadi Muslim, Mr Mamdouh Ahmed Butt, who is chairman of the youth council of Heidelberg (very famous city of Germany), in the last week,…

Dua for the Day_3-Dec-2012

A’ouzo billahi minash-shaitan-ir-rajeem… Bismillahir rahmanir raheem (I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed… In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, Ever Merciful)   Aameen. Photo Source @…

Counterfeit coins— Yasser Latif Hamdani

Daily Times: The writ of the state has been compromised all over Pakistan. We now need to seriously rethink our priorities and decide whether we want to allow this theatre…

100-year-old Hindu temple Bulldozed in Pakistan

Source: UPI KARACHI, Pakistan, Dec. 2 (UPI) — An ancient Hindu temple in Karachi was demolished by a builder, raising concerns among the Pakistani port city’s minority Hindu community, members…

The Muslim Times' Editorial team: If you like what you see, please forward it to friends and family.  To know more about us: click here.
1-800-WHY-ISLAM (English, Spanish and Bengali)