RWH Book Club Continues 3/9/2009

Matthew Podwysocki

Mar 6, 2009, 3:57:05 PM3/6/09
to Real World Haskell Book Club
Sorry I've been out of pocket lately, but we're continuing the RWH
book club this Monday 3/9 from 8PM-10PM EST (-500 GMT).

If you're in the DC area, you can join us in person at the Microsoft
Technology Center:
12012 Sunset Hills Rd, Reston, VA 20190

If you plan on attending in person, please little-r me so that I can
get a head count for wifi etc.

Else, you can participate online with Skype or on IRC at #novalang.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Matt

Chip Grandits

Mar 9, 2009, 5:50:40 PM3/9/09
to Real World Haskell Book Club

On Mar 6, 2:57 pm, Matthew Podwysocki <matthew.podwyso...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Sorry I've been out of pocket lately, but we're continuing the RWH
> book club this Monday 3/9 from 8PM-10PM EST (-500 GMT).

I assume you'd really be following Daylight Savings Time (EDT) (UTC -4
hrs)

Matthew Podwysocki

Mar 9, 2009, 5:51:49 PM3/9/09
to real-world-has...@googlegroups.com