RWH Book Club 4/2

Matthew Podwysocki

Apr 1, 2009, 9:11:30 AM4/1/09
to Real World Haskell Book Club, novala...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, April 2nd will continue the Real World Haskell book club.
We have moved it from Mondays to Thursdays to accommodate more
people.

Details:
4/2 from 8PM-10PM EDT (-400 GMT)

In person location:
12012 Sunset Hills Rd
Reston, VA 20190
Google Maps -
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=12012+Sunset+Hills+Rd,+Reston,+VA+20190&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=60.288153,135.351563&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr

Else, you can participate online with Skype or on IRC at #novalang.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Matt

angelv

Apr 3, 2009, 7:53:56 AM4/3/09
to Real World Haskell Book Club
Hi,

> Tomorrow, April 2nd will continue the Real World Haskell book club.
> We have moved it from Mondays to Thursdays to accommodate more
> people.
>
> Details:
> 4/2 from 8PM-10PM EDT (-400 GMT)

I'm new to Haskell (an to this newsgroup). I just wondered if these
meetings are always at the same time, as this is quite inconvenient
for those of us on the other side of the pond....
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunearth.html?n=179&day=2&month=4&year=2009&hour=20&min=0&sec=0

Cheers,
Angel