Have you bought your tickets for the Joint Installation?

E T Lee, DTM

Jun 11, 2009, 1:03:28 PM6/11/09
to Division A Toastmasters
Re Joint Installation dinner for Toastmasters Clubs in JB. 11th July,
Austin Hill Resorts

Looks like our tickets are selling like hot cakes.

As of tonight we have sold a total of 7 tables !

We are budgeting 25 tables at this moment. That means only 18 tables
left......but ....but there are 11 participating clubs!

So if you have not booked your tickets , you need to quickly see your
club's Co OC for this event and confirm your seat....... otherwise
you will be missing the opportunity of your life to listen to a world
class speaker right here in Your Home Town JB .

E T Lee, DTM