The choice of teaching Science and Maths in English(PPSMI) in participating schools(online petition)

Mak chee Kin

Jun 12, 2010, 1:46:46 AM6/12/10
to mak ka, malacca toastmaster, Ho Fong Ming, MAK MAGGIE, michael chu, MAK MEI PO, Ram N, Francis Ng, Steven Lim Boon Huat, chui_...@yahoo.com, Cindy Wong, Tan Eng Suan, Alice Leong Yat San (HLB), Frances Yee Lai See, Koh Tuat Guek, divisionwinformations Moderator, ATMG Dominic Joseph, adi...@hotmail.com, ariffim...@yahoo.com, Area Governor Area A2 Liza Alip, CTM, azimah rahim, sandi...@gmail.com, shima....@st.com, Parimala Devi, div a, Mak Chee Fai, c"Diana Gomez, Lim Kah Hong, Pei Hwa Loo, Pei Fong Chan, Li Nah Ow, Robert Yeo KC, yau chow wong, Ritchie, Rosalind Chan Yee Fong

Hello all,

Hope this mail finds all of you well and healthy.

We,Malacca Action Group for Parents in Education(Magpie) is  having a signature campaign
to appeal to RETAIN the teaching of PPSMI in participating schools.Participating schools mean
schools which are doing well with PPSMI and PARENTS in these schools want these two subjects
to be taught in ENGLISH.(VERNACULAR SCHOOLS ARE NOT INVOVLED) Presently we have 13 participating
schools in Malacca.
So far we have collected about 8000 signatures in hard copies since this campaign was initiatived in Apr 2010.

As we need more support and we are also very positive that all parents and future parent like you would surely want
these subjects to be taught in English esp in SECONDARY SCHOOLS,we are forwarding the above LINK to you to sign up.

Please also forward the link to all your friends  and relatives for the same and you got to do it now...for our young ones.!

ONLY WE!...PARENTS AND FUTURE PARENTS SHOULD DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR NEXT GENERATION/s and not those demonstrators who claimed to represent us.

Together we can make a difference!

Warmest Regards,
Mak Chee Kin
Magpie