Invitation to view E T Lee's Picasa Web Album - The Great Rehearsal

E T Lee

Jul 10, 2009, 10:26:26 PM7/10/09
to real-toa...@googlegroups.com
You are invited to view E T Lee's photo album: The Great Rehearsal
The Great Rehearsal
Austin Hills, Johor bahru -
by E T Lee
The members came for a rehearsal for the JOINT INSTALLATION on 10th July 2009. Just look at their facial expressions........they were having a whale of time.
Message from E T Lee:
As many of you are coming to the biggest ever Joint Installation Dinner for Toastmasters Clubs in Johor Bahru, I would like to share with you photos I have taken last night. See the smiles, the enthusiasm..... and the agony..... haha ha haha........ we are are enjoying being part of this great event !
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=jbetlee&target=ALBUM&id=5356957236572112945&authkey=Gv1sRgCOSezuyg68D04wE&feat=email
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.
picasaweblogo-en_GB.gif
email.jpg