Fw: STAND OUT AND BE COUNTED-MOE RALLY 19.2.2013,Putrajaya

Mak chee Kin

Feb 11, 2013, 11:00:58 PM2/11/13
to divisionwinformations Moderator, Irfan Ali SFX, melvin, Leong Yean Chern, chow Lai Yin, TM Lim Ee Ling, TM Judy Shak, Rajasekharan J Azmi & Co, Erick Wee, Ai Tin Kua, Eddie Khoo, Paul Wang, Jen Wong, CTM.WENCESLAS .S, Satish Kumaran, Sharon Chiang, sherr...@yahoo.com, KIANG SIANG KIANG SIANG, Francis Ng, Frances Yee Lai See, Rosalind Chan Yee Fong, Lim Kah Hong, Lee Kim Hu, ATMG Dominic Joseph, Ho Fong Ming, leeche...@yahoo.com

Hi Parents/Parents to Be/Grand Parents,

We are what we are because our forefathers have not done enough for us!

If you do not want your children/grand children to face the same that we are facing NOW in
our beloved Country,if you do not want the teaching of Maths and Science in English to
be abolished and if you want the reintroduce of English Medium schools-JOIN US FOR A
PEACEFUL GATHERING AT THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION ON 19 FEB.2013 AT 10AM.PLS
STAND OUT AND BE COUNTED.YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO STAND AND WATCH
THIS TIME IF YOU REALLY SUPPORT THIS CAUSE!YOU HAVE TO JOIN US AND
MAKE THE GOVERMENT LISTEN TO WE STAKEHOLDERS!

For details,pls refer to attachment.
PLS BLAST OUT LOUD TO ALL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.THIS IS THE
LAST GATHERING FOR THE CAUSE!

Best Regards
Mak Chee Kin

print,19.2.pdf