Music For Myanmar - Buy (or) Share as much as you can for Myanmar underprivileged kids

nayoowaytun

Nov 4, 2013, 6:36:40 AM11/4/13

Dear All,

For doing CSR !!!!

No vigor need to find the right places.
No effort needed to tidy the arrangements.
No energy needed to spend for gathering.

You are helping the kids while you are listening the beautiful music from the soloists & having the delicious buffet at Five Star Hotel.

Just let me know to buy the tickets and help the kids.

Best regards,
War War

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. Any dissemination, distribution, copying of or taking of any action in reliance upon this message, other than to/by the addressee, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it and we disclaim all liability for any such statements.