The New HTML Real Estate Technology requirements for 2010

Real Estate Technology and Information

Jan 1, 2010, 12:53:59 PM1/1/10
to Real Estate Technology
Did you really think you'd ever have to learn HTML when you decided to
get into Real Estate?

Are you afraid of HTML like I was in the beginning? Is one of your
goals or resolutions to better understand HTML and use it more this
year? I'd like to share a really cool "PLAYGROUND" where you can
learn, experiment and share your findings and experiences. It's
called the Google Code Playground. You can play with, edit, and view
HTML codes for multiple things, and also debug codes you learn about
from other sites or web-pages you like.

YOU CAN'T BREAK ANYTHING or SCREW ANYTHING UP SO HAVE AT IT!! :-)

http://code.google.com/apis/ajax/playground/

What the heck good is a Real Estate Technology Group if we don't
discuss, experience, and share some of the Real Estate Technology
that's out there and how to use it to better our services and
business? What do you think of this site and is it something you'd
use or want to learn more about? Do you have any recommended sites or
tools to support those wanting to know more about HTML this year?
Please, Do tell.

We'll be monitoring and tracking closely all the new real estate
technology introduced over the next 365 days! Looking forward to what
Real Estate Technology will do to and for our Industry by the end of
this decade.

Salute & Cheers!

Happy New Year 2010~

Real Estate Technology and Information

Jan 5, 2010, 9:56:15 AM1/5/10
to Real Estate Technology
You should check out all the stuff you can do here, especially with
video!
The Google HTML Playground really ROCKS!!

On Jan 1, 9:53 am, Real Estate Technology and Information