2009 - Real Estate Technology

The Real Estate Technology and Information Guy

Dec 20, 2009, 2:31:27 PM12/20/09
to Real Estate Technology
What is the greatest Real Estate Technology that you discovered and
implemented to your business in 2009?

CJ

Dec 22, 2009, 12:10:04 PM12/22/09
to Real Estate Technology
IDX feeds.

On Dec 20, 11:31 am, The Real Estate Technology and Information Guy

Real Estate Technology and Information

Dec 24, 2009, 10:28:45 AM12/24/09
to Real Estate Technology
Yes! IDX Feeds = Potential Leads. :-)

Real Estate Technology and Information

Dec 24, 2009, 10:31:11 AM12/24/09
to Real Estate Technology
The 3 greatest technologies I discovered and added to my business
were
1. My Macbook Pro 2. My iPhone 3. Google's On-Line Business Tools

On Dec 20, 11:31 am, The Real Estate Technology and Information Guy

Debe

Dec 27, 2009, 10:25:51 PM12/27/09
to Real Estate Technology
Ditto on the MacBook Pro! I LOVE it! Don't have the iPhone but, hope
to get the new Google Nexus is what it's supposed to be! And, here we
are using Google's business tools and only wish I had more time to be
able to utilize them ALL!!

On Dec 24, 10:31 am, Real Estate Technology and Information

Real Estate Technology and Information

Dec 29, 2009, 3:34:14 PM12/29/09
to Real Estate Technology
Haha, I'm in love with mine too! :-)